cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inconsistent configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using KMAT as a prototype and deriving material variants from a KMAT. In super BOM I have put a class item and mark it "component required". According to the Help document, when the class item can't be replaced by a material object, the BOM will be incomplete. So I'm expecting to see an error message somewhere such as the cost estimate of the material variants. But there is no error message at all... is there any standard report to see that kind of incomplete configuration?

milk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

milk bike,

An easy way to find a class which doesnt replaced by material in a production enviornment is check report MD04 for class item and if you get any result on return those are the faulty plan or production order in which classs nodes are not replaced. Correct the errors and rn MRP to reexplode BOM and nodes will replaced by items.

Hope it may hekp you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dube. I have a lot of material variants to check and only a few of them have a demand at this moment...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh yes I see the inconsistent message in CU50... still want to know if there a handy report to make that check? I have more than 6,000 products like that

ravi_kumar204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Milk bike,

Try program RCU_MAINTAIN_IBASE_STATUS

go to SE38 T-code and give the above program name and execute.

Regards,

Ravikumar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks for the program. I'm trying it but somehow it doesn't consider my test material as 'incomplete'... In CU50 I can get the inconsistent message.