cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECN - RE Contract

0 Kudos

Dear All;

One of my clients would like to activate a contract and make the necessary postings.

And they want to deactivate, when they want.

When I search on internet, it is written that this is not possible.

But i really need this. If anybody knows that if it is possible or can offer another process to block the contract

Regards

Aydın

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aydin,

Its not possiable to deactivat the contract after postings, if its required due to any admin reasons then you need to reverse the all postings and then de activate it, but its not best practice to do this.

I have understand that your client requirement is to block the RE contract for postings when ever they want after postings also, Right ??

If yes you can block the contract for postings as shown below when ever you required. Goto RECN - EdIt - Change status - Set lock - Lock account assignment. This will restrict the postings agianst your contraxt.

If user try to do posting during block it gives error as below.

Later you can remove this block,  RECN - EdIt - Change status - cancel lock - unlock account assignment. This will enable the postings.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

Thanks for your reply. I also thought to block the contract.

But even I blocked it, it posts to contract in RERAPP.

is it normal ?

Regards

Aydın

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

You are right, it hepled us.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aydin,

Rao is 100% right and blocking the contract at account assignment level will surely prevent any RERAPP postings.

Regards,

Amar

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aydın,

Sorry for delay in reply, if you lock the Account assignment it will not allow the postings, even i have added the error message given by ststem during posting while block, its the standard feature of the system.

Did you tried the same way as i mentioned in previous reply??

Regards,

Rao

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aydin,

One more best part in this option is you can control the authorization to these fields,(RECN - EdIt - Change status) you can only provide this authorization with your Admin User / Power user so that such block / unblock activities can be monitored by authorized person.

Regards,

Rao