cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize changes in UI code for call to ERP_UTILITIES_UMC_URM (ISU server scenario only )in umcui5_mobile app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had customized the standard MCF package(umcui5 mobile) for ISU server scenario only by referring below link.

ISU server SP05

Can anyone also guide me on how to perform changes in standard UI code for getting "Existing Sign Up" page functionality working in ISU server scenario only and so changes need to done to call ERP_UTILITIES_UMC_URM service rather then calling CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_URM service in UMCUI5_MOBILE (private/logon) code.I need to do check for getting the functionality works 'User sends a user creation request based on contract account/business agreement ID and email (existing customer scenario)' in umcui5_mobile app in ISU.

For information:-Already done setup activation process for service ERP_UTILITIES_UMC_URM on ISU service and also check collections UserRequest and UserRequestActivationCollection working fine from REST CLIENT.

Also Reffered links below:-

Getting the below error after clicking on Submit button in ExistingSIgnUp page:-

So please help me with your suggestion and guidance.

Thanks & Regards:-

Anjali Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali, there are multiple issues based on screenshot. It seems that OData services VBI_APPL_DEF_SRV and VBI_GEOCODER_SRV are not configured. Check admin guide on how to configure.

How to enable ERP only mode for login/public application? Similarly as discussed in my blog, search for string 'CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_URM' in your eclipse workspace which contains also the code for login/public application. You will find that a constant is defined in file WebContent/app_public/js/Constants.js:

sap.umc.mobile.public.app.Constants = jQuery.extend({}, sap.umc.mobile.base.Constants, {

ODATA_SERVICE_CRM_URM : "CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_URM", <--- replace with ERP_UTILITIES_UMC_URM or create new constant and

do search replace for ODATA_SERVICE_CRM_URM

ODATA_SERVICE_ERP_PUBLIC : "ERP_UTILITIES_UMC_PUBLIC_SRV",

ODATA_SERVICE_CRM_PUBLIC : "CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_PUBLIC_SRV",

ODATA_SERVICE_GEO: "VBI_GEOCODER_SRV",

ODATA_SERVICE_VBI: "VBI_APPL_DEF_SRV",

OUTAGES: {

APP_ID: "ZUMC",

PROVIDER: "HERE",

BROADCAST: "7"

},

DIVISIONS: {

ELECTRICITY: "01",

GAS: "02",

WATER: "03"

}

});

Ok, good luck.

Yevgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yevgen,

Thanks for your reply. Now I am able to create a new account user from ExistingSignUp page in umcui5 mobile app and getting proper Message after navigating on click of submit button on ExsitingSignUp page to Logon page.

Can you please me with further UserActivation Process in ISU scenario from UI.Here FYI I am able to receive email in which I have requestID and activation key URL.But unknown with further steps to follow.

And also help me with any link that could be used to solve and understand the Payment related functionality in UMCUI5 mobile app.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali

Answers (0)