cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot Stock Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am facing an issue where GR is done from Scheduling Agreement and UD is saved  As Accepted without doing the stock posting,when i am trying to do the Stock posting in that inspection lot i am not getting Inspection Lot Stock tab in that.Inspection type 01 is maintained with Post to Inspection Stock Field Checked.

Kindly provide your expert advice to resolve the issue.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection lot stock is not visible because inspection lot must have been manually created. Manual inspection lots do not have stock posting facility. Recheck on this.

Also look into your stock. Where is it lying, in QI ? If yes, check the movements using MB51 and you should be able to clear it via 321 mvmt using MB1B

NJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Can someone help me to resolve this issue please.

With Regards

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please check Inspection lot status ? SPRQ status should exist to allow the stock posting. Status SPCO indicates that stock posting is completed.

You may also try to serach your lot by Using Transaction QVM2.

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks, for your input, this is the status that i am getting UD   ICCO CROK STUP, but not getting Status SPRQ and as a result i m not getting anything in QVM2.

With Regards.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have already tried QVM2 and if system is showing the stock under QI in MMBE then, possibly SAP note 48815 can solve your issue.

Anand