cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing non 4010 X12 using Seeburger

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Seeburger provides ,as part of the installation package, some standard X12 messages.

All of them are of version 4010.

Q:

If I create a new standard mapping using the BIC-MD and deploy it to the server, how can the Sender channel

find that mapping and run it as "mapping name" module parameter is se to "AUTO" (with classifier set) and the map name has a custom name See_E2X_850_5010.

where the "connection" is done?

Do I have to define my custom mapping name here instead of automatically detect?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The version 5010 can be download from seeburger. To setup custom mapping name you need to hard code that into channel instead of auto. the standard classifier module will only identify standar versions like 3010, 4010, 5010 etc.

If you are developing a custom mapping for version 5010 then you can define a different prefix (instead of See it can be Cust) and there is one module parameter in the channel which can be set for this prefix. Then the channel will pick the custom BIC mapping.

regards,

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to make use of the classifier and AUTO mappingID module setup the new deployed map should maintain the same naming convention as the rest of the standard maps provided by Seeburger. So, in contrary to custom maps , when it comes to standard maps that weren't included in the Seeburger - naming convention should be maintained as the standard maps:

Exisitng map:  See_E2X_ANSIX12_850_V4010

Added map thorugh BIC : See_E2X_ASNIX12_850_V5010

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish!

Found the note..

opened incident.

Izzy pizy.

2179500 - How to aquire SEEBURGER Mappings