Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to disable multiple logon restriction only for some users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Good day....

I want to restrict multiple logon restriction for some users in my system.

As of my knowledge in SAP there is one parameter, login/disable_multi_gui_login=1.If we use the above parameter , then all users should be restricted to use multi login, right?

But i want to allow some users to do the multiple logon. I found one parameter ,login/multi_login_users=username1,username2,username3.

I used the above parameter. But in RZ10, i created this profile and added our users in "TWO LINES" .

But in SAP, it is clearly stating that "Each username is separated by comma and do not leave space between the username." but here the problem is i cannot able to add whole users in a single line.

Is there any solution for this? I searched in SAP but i couldn't find any solution for this.

Please help

Regards

Dulquer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There was a similar discussion about this lately. Have you searched before asking?

Want to restrict multiple gui logons | SCN

Check the SAP KBA 2215040 - Long profile parameters are truncated

former_member199290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Salmaan:

Please check this note.

2215040 - Long profile parameters are truncated which explains how you can use long profile values as posted in https://scn.sap.com/thread/3818012.

Thanks,

Mandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the users in value text field and once you reach end press F5 to add another line for the parameter and add users in that field and so on....

Something like this...

Regards,

Prithviraj

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge in SAP it is not possible to have more users than the respected space allocated. I think it's around 75-80 characters.

The parameter "login/multi_login_users=username1,username2,username3" is designed for a smaller group of users.

Regards

Praveen