cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Refresh Sheet when executing Multi or Single stage inventory planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are trying to create some simulations for IBP - Inventory with Single and Multi Stage Inventory Planning .. We have loaded all the necessary data , however as soon as we execulte the interactive single Stage of Multi Stage inventory Planning run , I am getting  " Error in Refresh Sheet" . We tried all the options that were mentioned in the Communities with similar issue , however here the refresh works good, however  In this case when we execute the interactive planning for Single stage or Multi Stage planning we see the following error. Please find the screen shot attached .. Any help in this regard will be helpful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

For the refresh issue, can you please check if you are having any sheet protected by password. If so, then you may have to remove the password and try again.

Can you provide one information, are you getting the same error message when you are opening the workbook from your favorites?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourojit

I have checked that and none of the sheets are protected.. Also the data i was loading was from SAP example .. i deleted and reloaded the data , still i am getting the same error

Regards

Chirag

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

You need to first run Multi-stage IO and then Single-Stage IO.

Can you also check if Supply Planning Enabled is checked for your Inventory Planning Area.

Finally the Time Profile is at Weekly level.

NOTE: If you are on IBP4.0.2 Starter Edition then there are missing keyfigures in SAP3 (which I believe you have copied) from to make your IBP Inventory Planning Area. You need to have a set of Attribute as Keyfigure setup manually. There has been couple of good recent discussion forum threads on the same topic like

Regards,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath

I ran the sequence you mentioned multistage first and single stage after..

Also the planning area is supply Planning Enabled

I though the Time profile which is daily could have been the issue, so i created a new copy of the planning area and used weekly as the planning profile.. but when i load the time profile data it gives me "no time data , check your planning area configuration..

however the Time profile is daily ..when i check SAP 3 the storage level is daily and the root for the planning levels is weekly .. and so i copied this SAP 3 planning area as it is .. and now  IO seems to be working fine.

not sure if the planning profiles have to be like SAP 3 exact ..

Regards

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When i ran the batch job for multistage inventory I get the following error

An SQL exception occured when calling the procedure 1037
1299:no data found:  [1299] "SAPABAP1"."/IBP/CL_SAP_SFND_IPO=>SOPAPI_EXEC_SCHED_IPO_JOB": line 125 col 21 (at pos 4573): [1299] (range 3) no data found exception: no data found:  [1299] "SAPABAP1"."/IBP/CL_SAP_SFND_IPO=>SOPPC_IO_PLAN_BATCH_MODE": line 74 col 8 (at pos 4177): [1299] (range 3) no data found exception: no data found:  [1299] "SAPABAP1"."/IBP/CL_SAP_SFND_IPO_MS=>SOPPC_IO_MULTISTAGE": line 67 col 5 (at pos 2972): [1299] (range 3) no data found exception
sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

From the error message it is evident that while executing the job, the algorithm encountered no data (to be more specific, no data in input KFs and required MDT attributes) and hence returned this message. Can you please recheck the information that you had uploaded into the system for these KFs and attributes?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

To check the detail log for this error, click on 'Help' section in top right corner of IBP ribbon in excel. Under that you have 'Log' option which can show you detail error report.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

thank you for your reply

I see the following in the log, not sure it looks like a  authentication error..not sure what this is  ??

FILE_TYPE:DAAA96DE-B0FB-4c6e-AF7B-A445F5BF9BE2

RECORD_SEPARATOR:35

COLUMN_SEPARATOR:124

COLUMNS:Time|Severity|Category|Method|User|DSRRootContextID|DSRTransactionID|DSRConnectionID|DSRCounter|Thread|Text

SEVERITY_MAP:DEBUG|Debug|INFO|Information|VERBOSE|Verbose|WARNING|Warning|ERROR|Error|FATAL|Fatal

HEADER_END

2015-12-24 09:18:34,350|ERROR|BPCProxy|FPMXLClient.BPCProxy.Common.Wcf.InterceptorChannelFactory`1+InterceptorRequestChannel.Request||||||7|The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Basic realm="SAP NetWeaver Application Server [ZE9/100]"'.#

2015-12-24 09:18:52,060|ERROR|UILayer|SOPRibbonExtension.RibbonImplementation.SOPActiveConnectionChanged|dchirag|||||1|SOPRibbonExtension.DLL time stamp: 7/21/2015 12:06:32 PM#

2015-12-24 09:33:24,780|ERROR|UILayer|SOPConnectionExtension.TunnelContainer.GetExceptionContent|dchirag|||||1|From SOP - Backend / API Error: An error has occured on the server#

2015-12-24 09:33:24,858|ERROR|Dataservice|FPMXLClient.BPCProxy.MetaData_Data.DataServiceHelper.ExecuteReport|dchirag|||||1|An error has occured on the server#

2015-12-24 09:33:24,858|ERROR|BPC10Connection|FPMXLClient.Connection.RESTConnection.ExecuteReport|dchirag|||||1|An error has occured on the server#

2015-12-24 09:33:24,858|ERROR|OfficeWrappers|FPMXLClient.Office.EPMReportManager.ExecuteReport|dchirag|||||1|An error has occured on the server#

2015-12-24 09:33:24,936|ERROR|OfficeWrappers|FPMXLClient.Office.EPMExcelReportManager+<>c__DisplayClass3b.<ExecuteParallelizedReportsFramework4>b__38|dchirag|||||1|An error has occured on the server#

2015-12-24 09:33:25,076|ERROR|AnalyzerOne|FPMXLClient.AddIn.RefreshSheetWithScan|dchirag|||||1|Error in refresh sheet#

2015-12-24 09:33:25,108|ERROR|Automation|FPMXLClient.EPMAddInAutomation.RefreshActiveSheet|dchirag|||||1|Error in refresh sheet#