Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM config error

varada_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new project for ChaRM  in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and project check is giving errors mentioned below.Due to errors,unable create a task.

Can you please help in resolving these issues?

1.System canceled RFC destination SM_SIDCLNT500_READ, call TMW_GET_TARGET_SYSTEMS:

a)This RFC connection works fine (both connection and authorization test and do not see any authorization errors for the user used in RFC connection

b)Referred OSS note 1789071 which did not help

2. Error calculating transport track for system SID-500. See application log

a)STMS and transport routes look fine for the satellite system landscape,maintained tp parameters correctly. Also, in LMDB and in SOLAR_ADMIN_PROJECT transaction, no errors on system landscape test and could display transport routes by clicking on "shipping routes".

b) Applied OSS Note  2065388 to see if this can help getting more information on track errors but no luck

c) No additional details found in SLG1

3.No track for project Z_HPR_EHP7 with log. system SID/500

This error seems to be related  to mentioned in point 2.

Regards,

Varada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

I understand that you have already tested the RFC's. Please check them again from Tx. SMSY under the relevant product system. There is an option to test the RFC's.

Also use the option 'Read System Data Remote' and see if the result is green.

Let me know the results. I suspect an authorization issue here.

Best Regards

Robin Singh

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varada,

Can you please make sure that authorization check is working for SM_SIDCLNT500_READ

Thanks

Yogesh

varada_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your response. I have actually checked authorizations for the user being used in RFC connection but could not see any missing authorizations in SU53 for that user.

Regards,

Varada

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please tell me how did you create this project in solution manager?

Hint:  in SOLAR project you need to replace project from your remote system and both projects name has to be same.

Thanks

Yogesh

varada_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

The project name in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and the name of the project in SPRO_ADMIN of satellite system is same.

The project was created in SPRO_ADMIN (satellite system) from IMG projects tab of the project in Solution maanger and it is in green status.

Regards,

Varada

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you activate Charm ?

Check SAP Note below...

1878718 - ChaRM/QGM: project configuration issues

-Yogesh

varada_reddy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogesh for your active responses.I have already applied this note a couple of days ago and it did not fix the issue.

Regards,

Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your reply.

CharRM already activated under SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN -> Change Management tab

We also implemented note 187818 in our SOLMAN system .

Regards,

Rajeev

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

Could you please confirm if your PEP system is Physical Production system or it is setup as Virtual system

Could you also do a tp check from solman to all three systems PED,PET,PEP and check the results

Also please share details of your solman version

Regards,

Murali