SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Superior Dept Store after Create Shop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Hope this is not too much of a beginner's question as I come from MM background. I'm investigating this issue where in the production environment, a store 2387 has a superior department store 2386 assigned where it shouldn't be, because in the development client and quality, the field is blank.

I just want to confirm that, beside creating a store with tcode WRFSHOP01 and assigning 2386 as superior dept store, is there any other method to assign a superior dept store after the creation of a store. I'm considering the possibility that a manual change might have happened in the production.

Anyway, just to visualize my problem:

DEV

Store 2387 : Superior Store : BLANK

QUALITY

Store 2387 : Superior Store : BLANK

PRODUCTION

Store 2387 : Superior Store : 2386

Any suggestion where action could possible add/remove an assigned Superior store would be very helpful.

Screenshot is from an IDES which I'm testing on, but my actual issue is similar.

Thanks for the help.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Retransporting the original Site 2387 (Department store) will overwrite the Shop with superior store.

This method is tested and it works. Right now I'm still investigating the impact as Production client has outstanding PO created for the Site 2387.