cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Installing JAVA WEB AS 6.30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m installing JAVA WEB AS 6.30 on Windows 2000 SQL Server 2000. JDK is 1.3.1_12. In sapinst, on phase

SAP J2EE Engine Server Core

, I get the following error:

sapinst.log

ERROR 2005-05-03 16:13:56

CJS-20011 J2EE engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: Error configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile C:Program Filessapinst/batchconfig.log: 'java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

at com.ddtek.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerByteOrderedDataWriter.putUCS2String(Unknown Source)

at com.ddtek.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerByteOrderedDataWriter.writeStringAsUCS2(Unknown Source)

at com.ddtek.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRPCRequest.encodeRPCCall(Unknown Source)

at com.ddtek.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRPCExecuteRequest.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.ddtek.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerImplStatement.executeBatch(Unknown Source)

at com.ddtek.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.commonExecute(Unknown Source)

at com.ddtek.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.executeBatch(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.basic.BasicPreparedStatement.executeBatch(BasicPreparedStatement.java:263)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeBatch(DirectPreparedStatement.java:1031)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeBatch(DirectPreparedStatement.java:991)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBAccessDefault.execInsertEntryBatch(DBAccessDefault.java:1156)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.UpdateProcessor.flush(UpdateProcessor.java:262)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.commitConfigurationHandler(ConfigurationCache.java:1113)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.commit(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:834)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.task.CreateInstancePropsTask.go(CreateInstancePropsTask.java:158)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.go(BatchConfig.java:53)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.main(BatchConfig.java:82)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:78)

I have checked JAVA_HOME environment variable, there is no another java sdk installed in this system.

Batchconfig.log has the same info that sapinst.log

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Ezequiel Di Ranni

ezequiel.diranni@softtek.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel Di Ranni,

Try to execute the following statements in SQL Query Analyzer and retry for the installation.

<b>execute sp_configure "network packet size (B)", "4096"

reconfigure with override</b>

Refer the note <b>738181</b>for the same

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excelent!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for you help !

Ezequiel Di Ranni

ezequiel.diranni@softtek.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First check do you have minimum hardware requirements specified by SAP to install WAS, Do you have licenced version of SQL 2000, is your JDK specfic version mentioned by SAP is installed properly.

Latest version of WAS 6.40 is available on net why don't you try it..

Hope this helped you

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

SQL sever it´s included in SAP pacakage, I don´t need another license.

I need to install R3 4.7 ABAP + JAVA because it is the product that this company has purchased !

Thanks, Ezequiel.-