cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Stock Upload for Nested HUs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone...

can you please anyone let me know how to upload the Nested HUs into EWM system with /SCWM/ISU T-code....If you have any template please let me know and what all the prerequisites to be followed for this process

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jörg_Michaelis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I belive the help.sap.com explains nicely how to fill the structure data, refer to link.

There is a second column which represents a nested HU.

You need at least three entries in the upload file for stock in nested HU

item category 1  for highest level HU

item category 2 for inner HU

item category 4 for stock in inner HU 

If you have achieved this please share your exmaple in the community.

Regards

Jörg

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm93/helpdata/en/49/fbcea887c24f47a2518759bd53e5b3/content.htm?frameset...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg

I have tried with all the possibilities but it is not uploading....it is throwing some error message.....

If you have already executed for nested HUs, please share it to me the uploading template with data's.....let me also try to follow the same and update it

Senthil

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, what is the error message?

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I have attached the Error Message which I have got while uploading the Initial Stock for nested HUs....

If you have any filled template for Nested HUs with SSCC External number range, please send it to my gmail ID: senthil.ls83@gmail.com

Senthil

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

So, which of the messages is not clear? HUIDENT must must be identical to TOPHUIDENT?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I am facing the issues with both the Error Messages....

HUIDENT must must be identical to TOPHUIDENT?

Highest Level XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx HU is not contained in the loaded data

Senthil

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, show the complete file. Line 1, what entries do you have in the field HUIDENT and TOPHUIDENT?

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

I have attached one reference file which I have tried....I think we will have to change the HU numbers in this template....please check it and let me know and also let me know what settings are required in storage type level.....

Senthil

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

for starters...

- in the first line the column PARENTHUIDENT stays empty (like it says in documentation).

- if the second line is the lower level HU, it can not have the same HU numbers. And it does not make any sense to the have same packaging material.

- in the third and fourth line you do not enter any packaging material (also, like it says in the documentation).

- and how could line 3 and 4 refer to ANOTHER HU number?

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have never tried such a combination included aux. pack material, and not all the information in the documentation is clear to me, but I suppose this should look something like this (see screenshot).

I assumed your outer packing is HU Type E1 and pack.material 50, the inner HU is HU type K1 and pack.material 51. I am not sure about the HUIDENT entry required for the aux. pack material (pos type 3) and if then the x for EXTNO is required. And I did not use your long HU numbers.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

Let me try with your Inputs and update you the status

Senthil