Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to update RFH2 header in receiver JMS channel

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had implemented the updating of RFH2 header details by creating a dynamic udf and then making the changes in JMS receiver channel by selecting the option "Use Adapter Sepecific Message Attributes" as shown below in the screenshot.

But now the clients want some more details to be input into the RFH2 header. They want all of the details mentioned above to be input into a XML tag called TietoRouter in RFH2 part and also create another tag called "CustomNew" to include the user details.

The ultimate structure they want in the receiver file's RFH2 header is as given below enclosed in between the asteriks,

RFH..

<usr>

<TietoRouter>

EAI_Sender_Code= *****

EAI_Sender_Code_Qualf=**

EAI_Receipient_Code=**

EAI_Receipient_Code_Qualf=**

EAI_Type_name=******

EAI_Version_number=

EAI_Control_Reference=

EAI_Date_of_Preparation= CREDAT from sender data

EAI_Time_of_Preparation= CRETIM from sender data

</ TietoRouter >

<UserDetails>

… other user’s details here

</UserDetails>

</usr>

< Here starts message body…

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Ajeya G V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya,

Please check the below blog which has configuration for RFH2 header

regards,

Harish

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I have already gone through it and it didn't help me much. I have to actually make the RFH2 header structure and input data into fields in that RFH2 segment in the mapping program. Once that is done I have to make sure that the receiver JMS channel doesn't add an additional RFH2 over already created one in the mapping program.

Thanks,

Ajeya G V

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be very helpful if someone could tell me how I can make sure that the receiver JMS channel will not automatically add RFH2 header information. I will manually add RFH2 header information via mapping program.

Thanks,

Ajeya G V

Answers (0)