Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product allocation

sandeep_sivaraman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a Sales order for which GATP is getting triggered. When we try to save the sales order it takes us to the APO availability check:delivery proposal(sales order) screen which we are not able to edit. When we check the product allocation tab,the confirmed quantity is zero. The confirmed quantity in the SO screen is also zero. Is it something to do with the product allocation for the product/location? I'm relatively new to APO, so kindly

bare if these are basics..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Your Product Allocation check subscreen suggests that there is inadequate Product allocation available to confirm the order.

Best Regards,

DB49

sandeep_sivaraman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy 49,

Thanks for your response.. How do i update the allocation quantity to satisfy the order requirements in the planning book?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Depends on how your Product Allocation is set up.  The most common method is to update the PA Planning area using a Planning book, and then to copy the updated qtys to the Product Allocation Group.

In any case, I suggest you refer to SAP help in this matter, where the entire process is described in detail.  Start at the top of the left hand pane, and work your way down topic by topic.

Product Allocations Settings - Product Allocation - SAP Library

Here is the detail about copying to the PAG.

Copying Product Allocation Quantities from the Planning Area - Product Allocation - SAP Library

Best Regards,

DB49

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You would have done most of Product Allocation configurations - You may cross check and also get the steps on how to update the quantities in planning book from below document -

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alok

Answers (0)