Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Certification logo and S-User ID

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,Good Morning.

I cleared my certification.Is SAP provides S-User id for certified consultants?How could i get my Certification logo for my Email signature and SAP logo for my resume.

At the same time how could i get my score in printed copy.Actually in examination hall they gave a paper to note down the score.But i need it in soft ciopy with SAP logo on it.Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pardhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardhu,

Here are the four steps that you need to know after you complete the SAP Certification

1. You receive a score sheet right after your completion of the certification indicating the result and score

2. You can login to PearsonVue website and download the result of the exam(indicating you passed)

3. You will receive a mail from SAP Credential manager confirming the availability of the Certificate in the SAP Credential website

4. For CLOUD certifications like(Successfactors etc..) no hard copy of the certificate is sent, for other non cloud certifications the certificate is sent to the registered address of the candidate

Sunil

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your reply.

But i got S-User id from SAP credential manager.But how could i log in to credential manger with out password and as you said in Pearson website, i am not able to use it.It is giving error message.

2. You can login to Pearson VUE website and download the result of the exam(indicating you passed)

--> Can you send the link to download my results in Pearson website Pls?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pardhu