cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned to Business Role - Partner Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey community,

After i select some options of Partner Development this happens.

The solution is "Create mitigation controls". Any one know how to do that?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ABrowne
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

It's just suggesting that you create some external controls to mitigate the conflict in the segregation of duties protocol.

I can't tell from the screen shot what exactly the issue is but I'm guessing it has to do with the user you've assigned all the access to. The protocols are designed to avoid too much control residing in one user.

If there is a conflict, it's indicated by a red light and details of the conflict and suggestions for solving it are displayed (like in your screen shot).

In your case, no other solution is suggested so the recommendation is for you to ensure there are mitigating controls in place outside the system, to prevent errors from being made or easily concealed.

Other non-preventive control mechanisms which can help to mitigate segregation of duties conflicts include implementing audit trails, reports, logs, and reviews by a supervisor.

You should be able to save and assign your settings as-is.

Cheers,

Angela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Angela,

Thank you for the feedback! I created a new business role only with Partner Development but the error still exists. Do you any information about create mitigation controls? Im new in the system without formation. Any information that I can give to you for help me?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The suggested best practice is to not assign PDI rights to regular users but rather set up the PDI user as a separate user altogether. In case the same person needs to do regular stuff and PDI with C4C then assign them two different users. One for their regular work and another for PDI work.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pushkar,

Thanks for the feed back. I created a new business role only with Partner Development but the error still exists 😕 Any information that I can give to you for help me?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago