cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - How to remove lead selection on Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on a POWL component (Order List) and we made custom code to Enable/Disable buttons on Lead selecting an row.

The issue that i face is, once i select a row, few buttons gets disabled and once we press 'Refresh' button on the bottom right of the screen, the lead selection still exist and all the buttons for that line gets enabled (where few buttons were disabled before Refresh). Is there a way to remove lead selection on click of Refresh ?

Method GET_OBJECTS is called, but Refresh action doesn't call HANDLE_ACTION, where we customize handling of buttons.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should help you:

Best regards,

Gabor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabor,

Thanks for your response. The link that you provided says to uncheck 'enableDefaultLeadSelection'. I had a look at the component customizing and it is already unchecked. Also, the issue that i face is, Lead selection is not getting removed, when i click on 'Refresh' button on right bottom of POWL list. As mentioned above, method HANDLE_ACTION doesn't get called while this refresh is triggered manually.

Best Regards,

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this thread which might help you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Katrice,

The link that you gave is not pointing to any page. Can you please provide an appropriate link again ? Appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

Gaurav.