Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAMANAGER configuration for CAL instance

christian_swonke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I am working with a Cloud Aplliance Libary NetWeaver instance wich is running in a MS Azure Cloud.

Now I want to configure the SOAMANAGER and the SOAP enviroment on this machinge.

If I call SOAMANAGER transaction, the used URL is http://abapci.dummy.nodomain:50000/

So this is the dummy URL used by the cloud instace.

Could anybody tell me where I can change this name? I want to use the DNS name of the virtual server to be also allowed to call the soamanager from everywhere.

But I am not sure if this is the only problem...

If I call the SOAMANAGER URL (inside RDP enviroment of CAL) I get the error:

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

HTTP 403 - Forbidden

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

What I did until now was executiion of report SRT_ADMIN.

The result is: everything has a green icon. Just tow nodes (ICF node does not exist. 0/sap/bc/srt/lsc and ICF node does not exist. 0/sap/bc/srt/scs) does not exist...

The user has SAP_ALL. So the authorization itself should be not a problem...

Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to check profile paramters 'icm/host_name_full' and also, your service and port management is controlled by the  icm/server_port_XX. You can check the same in OS parameter files (BASIS) or using TCODE RZ11 and check and change it to the right host file name and port.

Make sure this host is reachable using ping and if not or if DNS is not configured, put proper entries in host file.

Check your changed hostname and ports using SMICM

Answers (0)