cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of validity User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

if i try to fill the a date in Valid From for my user in SU01, the user still appears in my structure in PPOSA_BBP.

So i try to change it in PPOSA_BBP but i can't.

Do you know how can we change the users validity period, in order not to see them in the structure in they are no more active.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The validity period in trascn PPOMA_BBP is of the Organisations created and not of the Users assigned.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So how can you precise that a user is no more a SRM user and not to see him in the structure but without completely delete it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete the EBP user through trasnc USERS_GEN keeping the SU01 user.Also if you dont want to see the user in the Org structure delete him from the Org structure.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact we don't want to see the user when we are watching the actual period but if we choose a period in the past we want to see him, so we can't delete him in the Organizationnal Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an org by name 'Deleted Users'.. & move the unwated users to this org. Make sure you lock the userID by means of SU01 before moving them.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is actually what we have.

But for sarbox they want to know in wich department the user was, that why we want to use the user validity period