cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Not getting Approved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am scripting for scenario, where we have to create shopping cart and then login using buyers user Id into the SAP SRM environment. In the home page itself, we have table. Click on the Filter button, give the cart no, click apply and finally click on approve button for selected cart.

Script is passing for all request, but fails at the Approve request. Text check is getting fail. I tried debbugging the response for the request as well above request and found out, filter button itself is not working, i.e. though request passed, but cart is not filtered in the response and we have for all the cart in the page.

Please check the request and suggest anything missing.

Filter Request :

web_submit_data("UWL",

"Action=http://b700s026.bg.eu.jci.com:52000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~kmc~bc.uwl.ui~wd_ui/UWL?sap-wd-c...{tstamp1}&sap-wd-secure-id={Secure_Id}&sap-ext-sid={Ext_Sid}&sap-wd-norefresh=X&sap-ep-version=7.0105.20090812092945.0000",

"Method=POST",

"TargetFrame=_SSR_TransportFrame_5e50c5069ffe11e5c90a0050569d695f",

"RecContentType=text/html",

"Referer=http://b700s026.bg.eu.jci.com:52000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~kmc~bc.uwl.ui~wd_ui/UWL;jsession...{jsessionid}",

"Snapshot=t12.inf",

"Mode=HTML",

ITEMDATA,

"Name=sap-wd-cltwndid", "Value=WID{tstamp1}", ENDITEM,

"Name=sap-wd-norefresh", "Value=X", ENDITEM,

"Name=sap-wd-appwndid", "Value={Ext_Sid}", ENDITEM,

"Name=sap-wd-secure-id", "Value={Secure_Id}", ENDITEM,

"Name=sap-ep-version", "Value=7.0105.20090812092945.0000", ENDITEM,

"Name=eventQueue", "Value=LINKCLICK?     event?     event?     ControlId?     GMLJ.UWLMainView.com#sap#pct#srm#core#node#alerts__Advanced_Button?CurrentFocusId?     GMLJ.UWLMainView.com#sap#pct#srm#core#node#alerts__Advanced_Button?time_parse?35?time_applyInnerHTML?1176?time_scriptBeforeHTML?1?time_scriptAfterHTML?90?Id?GMLJ.UWLMainView.com#sap#pct#srm#core#node#alerts__Advanced_Button", ENDITEM,

Do time_parse, time_scriptBeforeHTML, time_scriptAfterHTML have effect. I have encountered these values first time is script.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DilipMami
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mitali,

Can you please share the error log . does the scenario trigger a WF ? is it working when you do it manually ?

Also when you login again manually to the step are you able to see the activity until the failure step(e.g: approved) ?

Thanks

Dilip