cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty using SAP Content InfoProviders /ERP/SFIN_V01-7

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to use SAP's content InfoProvider /ERP/SFIN_V01 - 7 in our own planning scenario, meaning we want to include the SAP-InfoProvider in our own multiprovider underneath aggregation levels and then write the data to the ERP tables with IP-functions.

When executing for example planning sequence /ERP/SFIN_A09_PS01 the data is successfully written to COEJ, but when executing our own sequence/function on our own aggregation level/multiprovider attempting to write data from our own planning cube to /ERP/SFIN_V04 the messages are 'planning sequence executed successfully' and 'data was saved', but nothing is written to COEJ  😞

The trace information in RSPLAN (before-after) also looks as to be expected.

Hence, I am looking for the coding (ABAP or HANA procedures) and mapping with which the transactional data is moved from/with/by  infoprovider /ERP/SFIN_V01 - 7 to the ERP tables.

I have tried debugging CL_FCOM_IP_IPROV_WRITABLE as well as performing SQL traces on the app servers and DB, but I am getting nowhere.

HANA version 102

I have not read note 2081400 as it is currently not released.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a chat in this forum about 'how data writes to ERP', may be it could help

'Hi, seems there is no any FM's in "RSPLAN, Ithink you need Planning func. /ERP/SFIN_A09_PF01" which is responsible for data retraction, only for manipulation on worksheet.

But you can find it anyway.

In Integration IBP and ERP query go to analysis- information tab, here you can see Info Provider, e.g. /ERP/SFIN_A09. Then got to RSA1 and find required Virtual provider, e.g. /ERP/COOM_V03, which Based on Function (Class) CL_FCOM_IP_IPROV_WRITABLE.

Then go to se24, put this class and  drill down to required METHOD, E.G. POST_CCTR_PRIM_SEC_DATA, here you can see that BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST is called.'