cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create independent requirements in SAP R/3 using Java Connectors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am an Developer and have this requirement .

My part is to deliver a program [an EXE program] that can read an input file and create independent requirements in SAP R/3 accordingly using these function Modules.

One thing that is very important to Notice is that, to keep requirements synchronized in SAP with an external requirements plan[flat file] I will have to:

1) Read the existing requirements for a material/plant combination using the BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_GETDETAIL from the Java program and

2.) Update any existing requirements that don’t match the external requirements source through BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CHANGE.

3.) Create new requirements using BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CREATE.

Please help me how do I go about this.

Your Help will be appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the experts looking into this question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Create a normal java project , right click on project new> other>SAPConnectivity-->EnterpriseConnectro.

Here You need to give the packeage and a class name.

for the next step you need to give R/3 Connection parameters

next step select the bapi, click to finish.

It will generate all the proxies (java classes). if you execeute those classes you can get that output of bapi.

For further details <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/79/c6213e225f9a0be10000000a114084/content.htm">Click here</a>

Regards,

Naga

0 Kudos

Hi

I not understand your question.

¿Need the steps to make the exe program?

1. Make the JCO communication between Java and SAP R/3

2. read the flat file and use BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_GET to display detail for planned independent Requirements.

3. Update any existing requirements that don’t match the external requirements source through BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CHANGE

4. Create new requirements using BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CREATE.

5. call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

-

-

// -

-

Important message of SAP documentation for BAPI_REQUIREMENT_CREATE > Caution: Method is obsolete as of Release 40A!

Try reading the documentation for this BAPI.