cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check SD pricing condition value and issue an error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to SD. Could somebody tell me what is the best way for checking SD pricing condition value and issuing an error message if for example calculated value is zero?

Appreciate your help

Regards,

Eduard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eduard,

I was thinking of standard setting that can achieve your requirement (like marking a condition as Mandatory in pricing or maintaining lower and upper limits for the Condition Record), but nothing seem to suit here.

According to me you can insert a custom code in USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (program MV61AFZA) which will check whether the value of said condition is less than or equal to zero and issue a error message at the time of saving the document.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks, I will check that userexit. Could I just add the routine to this condition in pricing procedure in which I will check XKWERT value and raise error message? I am not sure what is that XKWERT and also is it correct to raise messages in the routine?

Regards,

Eduard

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XKWERT is value of the Condition in run-time. It is stored in Data base tables in KONV-KWERT.

Yes. a Pricing Routine is also a good option. But you may check with your ABAPer whether it is possible to raise a error message from a Pricing routine. Many clients have their own internal best practices and normally have a user exit framework to generate error message in case like these.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually to achieve this functionality we need work it out with two solutions:

1) If we need to show-up only error message if the condition value is zero then we can write code in user exit of order processing

2) To make condition as mandatory I think it should be done at routine level, Create routine and assign it to condition...This routine should check for the condition level value.

Regards,

Madan Kurapati

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check the below document for reference.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked this post before starting the discussion. Great post actually, thanks. But there was a problem with standard incompletion log, the problem is that in log is field "short description" is empty and I don't know how to fill it with details for instance "ZBAS condition must be nonzero". Field "Missing data" says only "Pricing" and thats clearly not enough to understand what is the problem.

Do you know how to fill short description field in log?

Thanks a lot.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also explore minimum price or customer expected price conditions. There could be multiple ways of doing this as suggested above.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the in-completion log configuration.  SAP has given a standard field for Net Value and all you have to do assign this in-completion procedure to your document type / item category.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for answer. But my condition is Z condition (MarkUp on pallets), not Net Value.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better before going for any customization, try to test a case with the standard in-completion log.

G. Lakshmipathi