Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive Posting simulation in RECN

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

For our lease out contracts we are using straight line method to comply with IAS 17. In a contract there can be many conditions which are on straight line configuration.e.g i have a contract in which there are two conditions Z001 (Basic Rent) and Z002 (Annual Contribution). These both are on straight line basis. Once periodic posting is done for them basis of calculation for Z001( Basic Rent) condition changes from square feet to a fixed amount and  it is different amount than the one already posted . To accomplish this, in condition tab i using the lock reason edit button and did these changes for Z001 only. Now when i am simulating the contract for planned items it is also showing Z002 written back beside adjusting Z001 . Principally only Z001 should be adjusted for the retroactive posting but system is also adjusting the other condition. I am clueless why it is happening. Can someone shed some light on it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Yes, I am aware of the reason. When you implemented the IAS badi, the BADI has some default values for straight line condition, like as you mentioned the calculation formula it is maintained as fixed values.

Check with the help of developed who implemented this BADI, you can make this field blank or can put a more specific default value.

Regards,

Amar