SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Task 0017 in a transaction - POSDM

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a transaction in POSDM which failed in the task 0017 due to unavailability of stock in ECC. But now after the stock is available, we are trying to process it but cannot do it successfully. The task 0017 is now not there at all for the transaction. So not sure on how to re-process the whole transaction. It goes through 1001 and stops with showing that there are still steps to be processed. Can anyone help?

Snapshot is shown below. Task 0017 after 1001 is not there.

Thanks

Haradev

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a relevant task for you transaction type?

Have you done the assignments correctly?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

Thanks for your response. Yes, it is very much relevant and it has been processed for all other transactions. Infact even for this transaction also, it processed but failed yesterday due to stock unavailability. I can see that the POSDM Queue processing job got cancelled and at the same time the log was updated that tast 0017 was terminated. I just doubt this might be the reason. At present, we just don't know how to get back the task 0017.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Can you see if it is appearing on other transaction which are having same transaction type as receipt no 167710 has.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

Yes. It is available in all other transactions with same transaction type (1001) which is sales here. Even the one's ended with error also i can see the task. Just a sample below which has come to POSDM and processed at the same time

Thanks

0 Kudos

Seem something wrong with system itself then.

Please check all logs and see if you get anything that is executed simultaneously i.e. creation of transaction , processing of transaction which did not manage en queue de queue properly for transaction.

Thanks,

Vikrant.