Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception on work center POD

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting below exception while retrieving the work center in work center POD. This error message is coming for a particular work center only.

I have closed all the shop order under this work center still issue is persist.

Please help, Thank you in advance.

[EXCEPTION]

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.me.demand.ActiveShopOrderScheduleDetails.getStartDate() of a null object loaded from local variable 'currentScheduleDetails'

at com.sap.me.production.impl.ShopOrderScheduleWorkListResultProcessStrategy.assignScheduleFieldsToWorklistItem(ShopOrderScheduleWorkListResultProcessStrategy.java:212)

at com.sap.me.production.impl.ShopOrderScheduleWorkListResultProcessStrategy.assignLeftOverQtyToWorklistItem(ShopOrderScheduleWorkListResultProcessStrategy.java:194)

at com.sap.me.production.impl.ShopOrderScheduleWorkListResultProcessStrategy.processResults(ShopOrderScheduleWorkListResultProcessStrategy.java:103)

at com.sap.me.production.impl.WorklistService.findWorklistItems(WorklistService.java:56) 

Regards,

Kshitiz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kshitiz, Does your WorkList List configuration include OPER_SCHEDULE_START_DATE? If so, try removing it help identify the cause. Or with SQL Trace, find the query just before the exception: you might be able to see a particular Shop Order causing the problem. If so, then have a look in Shop Order Schedule Report (open it from Shop Order Maintnance) or in SHOP_ORDER_SCHEDULE table for clues e.g. missing START_DATE. Regards, Andrew.

Answers (0)