cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server not connected with GUI after performed post installation activities.

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I facing one issue. I installed IDES-EHP7  Suse Linux 9 with MAXDB 7.9 .Installation performed successfully. After installation I performed the post installation activities also like sm28,import profiles- RZ10,SGEN . After finishing the post Installation I shutdown the system. After some time I started the system but could not  connected to SAPGUI. I used sapstart .sap is started.database also online. But Sap server not connected with sapgui. I checked dev_w0 the following error is coming which was I attached file name err.png. please help me any one Thanks in advance.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Do one thing , Installed MMC in your system and connect with MMC , Here you will able to see the exact situation ...

If SAP is properly started and you are not able to login, Did you disable the firewall ? and maked selinux as Premissive ..

Or you can check DPMON to check the Work process.

OR try R3trans -d and find the exact error.check the SAP Note  39439 - XUSER entries for SAP MaxDB

Regards

Rableen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

Rableen & Srikanth  thanks for your reply , I saw Note number 39439 - XUSER entries for SAP MaxDB. I executed these below queries. but my problem is  still exists.

DBA user: SAP<SID> (SAP BASIS 6.10 or higher)

xuser -U DEFAULT -u SAP<SID>,<password> -d <database_name> -n <database_server> -S SAPR3 -t 0 -I 0 set

DBM user: for example, CONTROL

xuser -U c -u CONTROL,<password> -d <database_name> -n <database_server> -S INTERNAL set

Database administrator: for example, SUPERDBA

xuser -U w -u SUPERDBA,<password> -d <database_name> -n <database_server> -S INTERNAL set

Additional XUSER entry for J2EE: DBM user (for example, CONTROL)

xuser -U c_J2EE -u CONTROL,<password> -d <database_name> -n <database_server> -S INTERNAL set

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in my system error shows me

• -4008: Unknown user password combination.

and also   /proc directory is unable see, when I try to open in command prompt it shows  the files Permission Access denied issue is coming. But I gave full permission to /Root.  Problem is not identified still waiting for solution.

DPMON working good.

Firewall is disabled.

How to install or recap SAPMMC in Linux i am not aware of that if anyone can help me pls.

Thanks & Regards,

P.Pratap Kumar

former_member201782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pratap,

Please upgrade your Kernel. Download the latest patch of the kernel and apply it. Your issue should be resolved.

Thanks,

Srikanth

former_member201782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pratap,

Looking at the error in the logs, it says cannot connect to database. Make sure you are keying in right credentials.

Please check if you can login with sap* and password 'pass'

Thanks,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth Bheemishetty,

I am unable to login because server not reached error is happened in SAPGUI. But the Database is up & SAP is up. Some where to I find the exact solution for it. Help me please I want to login the system.