Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get license Number for Customers

former_member289890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to find out a way to get License number for Customers involved in sale/purchase of Controlled substances.

Here is the scenario -

/SAPSLL/LCLIC is the license header table and  EXTNO field have all customer license numbers.

/SAPSLL/PNTBP is the  Business partner table from where I can get partner number (PARTNER) and Partner GUI id (GUID_PRTN)

Need help in to find a link between tables mentions above. So that if I have a Customer number (or Partner number ) from /SAPSLL/PNTBP I should be able to find the customer license number from  /SAPSLL/LCLIC.

Need this link for master data report, irrespective of transnational data is available or not.

Thanks,

Tanveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

Take a look at table /SAPSLL/CORPAR, and see if that holds the answer.  The licence assignments have MOBJT = 'P' ("Licence").  The customer number and GUIDs are linked in table /SAPSLL/PNTBP.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

May be you can check the below points and try to get a solution .

FM - /SAPSLL/LC_DOCUMENT_CHECK , inside this there is a call for  FM /SAPSLL/LC_LEGAL_REG_CHECK . Inside the second FM you could see a perform for license determination .

Probably you can see the perform and frame a logic for deriving the license determination .

I dont think there is direct way to get the licenses using the customer number .

/SAPSLL/LC_DOCUMENT_CHECK this FM is used for the custom documents validations .

Regards,

Ratheesh BS