Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport connectors to Production

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I read few posts about transporting connectors from development but would like to double check because we have only GRC development and GRC production.

Will there be any impact to existing connection settings in GRC production when I transport new connector and connection settings from development  to production ?

I am connecting BW system to GRC so had to create connectors and integration scenarios.

Regards,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise me please ?

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Salman,

It is not possible to transport the created connectors

You need to created connectors separately in each system.

There will not be any impact on existing connection system until and unless if you change the mapping connector settings

hope this helps you.

Regards

Baithi

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Baithi.

What should I do with the transports created for connectors and connection setting in GRC development ?

Our GRC production is locked for changes for customizing activity due to audit reasons. I know, SM59 activity which has to be performed separately in each system for connectors. I am concerned about opening system for setting up connectors and mapping scenarios.

Regards,

Salman

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Salman,

Did you get chance to check below link and also refer the comments from Colleen and Kevin for transport possibilities.

Regards

Baithi

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Baithi

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Salman,

transport will only contain those connectors that you add to a transport request, and not all that exist, and yes, you can transport connector(not RFC creation) and their settings, to diff. systems

and therefore it will not overwrite.

Regards

plaban

Answers (0)