Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight cost for Dropship(Third-party) sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need an advise on the following requirement,

Scenario: In third-party dropship sales orders(no delivery document is created) vendor delivers the product to the customer and charges it back to the company. Company does not want to bear the charge, hence bill the 100% amount to the customer.

Is there a standard process for the above ? Or preferred way to achieve this ?

Thanks,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

We have this scenario and below are the steps we are doing.

1: Creation of Sales Order, system will create (PR) Created in Schedule line

2: Now from PR create PO ME21N

3: Now from PO create MIRO

4: Now create VF01 (Billing Document wrt to SO) Manually Mention Freight Cost in Billing Document

These are the steps which we have done.

Thanks

AA Roshan

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

As per your above statement, we can consider that, this is an Third Party Sales scenario. Where vendor deliver the goods at customer location directly. You are not doing delivery so delivery document can not be generated. You are billing to customer with reference to third party sales order. In this case you can add a one more condition type for Fright in sales pricing procedure.

Regards,

Rahul Hande 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul,

We have a condition in the sales pricing procedure.

As you know the Purchasing and Sales people are different we want a way to automate this situation.

I was thinking on one of the below solutions,

1. Updating(manually) freight cost in the PO which then gets automatically transferred to Sales order line item

2. After IR when a billing document is created freight condition is picked up from PO

All please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks,

Abhi

0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit,

As your requirement it is not possible in standard way. You have to write some routine in VOFM to copy Fright value in sales order/billing from respective purchase order. It can be possible with the help of ABAPer.

Thanks,

Rahul Hande