Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom fields to supplier purchasing data

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know adding custom fields to vendor company data screen can be done by extending the include strucutres and WD component. we have some custom fields in LFM1 table in ECC ( which is purchasing data ). we would like to bring that into SRM and save in database. BUT000 is not the table for storing purch org related data .how can we do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have used EEWB to create a new tab and add my custom fields to it. this tab appears in BP transaction from SAP GUI. But the problem is the tab appears for all the partners not just vendors. How do i hide it for other partner roles. I want to display it only for vendors. Please note that tab does not appear in WEB UI, but I will deal that later. I want to display the tab conditionally in SAP GUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to enhance the screen and before that you have to enhance the table with a new field and by using the new field screen enhance will be do.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am thinking of below solution.

- create a custom table with vendor and purch org as key fields and then add my custom fields as non-key fields

- insert / update the data while replicating the vendors

what I want to know is where do i place my code to do this? I think i have enhance the std FMs for this. i would like know the exact FM names

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankara

Which screen are you looking to modify I am not very clear on it ..

Did you check the SPRO metadata configuration that is the right way to add fields and it gets stored in the database correctly ..

Please send in a screenshot and can be checked more based on that ..

Regards

Vinita

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

I have two new fields in vendor master table LFM1 ( purch org data of vendor). I want to bring them into SRM and store it in database. the vendor+purch org table in SRM do not have customer include to add fields. so I am thinking of customer table. I would like where I can write the code to insert/update this custom table when we run BBPGETVD/BBPUPDVD

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankara,

Hope you have already added custom fields cia mata data?

how about SRM BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF to populate the fields in custom table?

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankara

Did you check this post

Vendor Replication | SCN

In R/3 using Screen Exits / user exits you can create custom fields and In SRM you can create custom fields using EEWB (Easy Enhancement Work Bench) transaction

You need to map these fields  using BADI BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF

Refer the below posts as well

Regards

Vinita

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have gone through the threads. using EEWB you can generate tables and FMs to update the tables. but the issues is the key field will always be LIFNR. There is no option to select purc org as the key field

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try the BADI and check method in it The method UPDATE_DATA

it has a parameter IT_LFA1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Could you please check the table BUT FRG0061 and let me know if you add enhance the table as it stores the P.org data related to vendors.

Br,
Raghu

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the table name is BBPM_BUT_FRG0061. this does not have customer include.. so it will be a modification to the standard, which we don't want to do