cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of Latitude and Longitude Geocordinates in Customer Master

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We need to update the latitude and longitude data in Customer master  maintained in Additional Data, DSD tab.

Client is having a list of excel data for both the fields to be updated at Customer master.

The values of latitude and longitude are maintained in table /DSD/RP_DEBGEO. Is there any way to load the data directly into the table or please suggest the best way (LSMW, BADI or any other method).

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Balaji. N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are comfortable with LSMW you can upload by yourself or else take Abaper Help and go with BDC

0 Kudos

Dear Siva, Thanks for your reply. We tried with LSMW but the both fields are in display mode and have to be updated directly through Geocordinate update program. But client wants it to be maintained through data upload which is currently not possible as the both latitude and longitude fields are in display mode even in XD02/VA02 transaction. Is there any way to make the fields editable to update the same with LSMW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh, I've a question are you using geocoding for your business?

I know this FM /DSD/RP_CUST_SAVE_DEBI_DATA which i'm sure can help you. Just pass I_KUNNR, I_DSD_GEO and its updating flag I_UPD_DSD_GEO parameter. Please test the same with the help of your abaper and do let me know if you got something in return. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Rehman, Thanks for your reply. Yes, our client is using geocoding. They don't want to upload the same through geocoding program. We tried with LSMW but not as expected. We will try will the solution suggested by you and will revert back soon. Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure. Don't forget to revert back with your findings. Thanks.