cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS PO data not getting transferred from R/3 to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing this issue while transferring Purchasing documents from R/3 to GTS.

The PO order type (NB )of Feeder system is assigned to Document type in GTS ( IMPOR3)

I am getting the message " Define Document type " while transferring PO data to GTS and once executed getting the meesage

"Select at least one service " while executing in Dev client.

Experts please help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

While executing the transaction for transferring purchase document , you have to select any one of the service listed in the selection screen under service . This could avoid the pop up message 'Select at least one service '.

Regards,

Ratheesh BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

Thanks very much for the reply..

I could see the options greyed out -

I have inserted the snapshot for your review..Don't know how to activate these options.

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You have to check the customizing  table /SAPSLL/TLER3B with apevs_r3 = MM0A and in table you can find parameters for enabling the services .

Once you maintain the proper customization it will be enabled .

Regards,

Ratheesh BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have analyzed and could found that Initial transfer of PO documents is not activated in R/3.

In ECC, we have GTS-Plugin in Foreign trade to activate Initial Transfer of documents and i couldnt see that GTS-Plug in R/3.

Can you please tell me how to activate Transfer of PO documents in R/3..

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Hopefully you have added document type to MMOA and selected any one of the functionality from Compliance, Custom and Risk.

Please find the below path to activate Purchase Order Transfer  

SPRO->SD->Foreign Trade/Customs->gts plug in -> Control data for transfer to SAP GTS -> Technical Activation of Document Transfer-> Activate transfer of Purchasing document

Thanks

Jaagrit Hooda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

Thanks very much for your inputs.

I have compared both ECC and R/3 and could find entries of /SAPSLL/TLER3B in ECC and didn't find any config steps in R/3 as GTS- Plugin couldn't be seen in Foreign trade..We are using GTS10.1

Can you please guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaagrit,

Thanks for your inputs..

I am facing the issue in R/3 where i couln't see the GTS Plug-in Option in Foreign Trade/Customs.

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Under Foreign Trade/Customs, SAP GTS-Plug-in is the last node.

Which ECC version are you using?

Thanks

Jaagrit Hooda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaagrit,

I am facing the issue in R/3 not in ECC..I need to activate the initial transfer of Purchase documents in R/3. In R/3, GTS Plug-in is not there under Foreign Trade/Customs.

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It seems to me that your R/3 version doesn't have  SLL_PI installed . Which R/3 version you have ?

If you dont have SLL_PI installed , then cant able to communicate with system where SLL-LEG is installed .

Regards,

Ratheesh BS

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Can you please let me know the difference between R/3 and ECC.

As per my understanding R/3 is 3 tier architecture and ECC is also the same.

Thanks

Jaagrit Hooda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

Thanks for the reply..

R/3 which we are using is 4.6C.

former_member195421
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Probably you have to implement SLL_PI , if it haven't done yet .

Please refer the note :1492739

Regards,

Ratheesh BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

W have checked and found that SLL_PI is installed and today have observed that in Dev D01 the SAP Compliance management Option is active for selection and strangely its not activated in Dev testing client..Can you please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratheesh,

W have checked and found that SLL_PI is installed and today have observed that in Dev D01 the SAP Compliance management Option is active for selection and strangely its not activated in Dev testing client..Can you please help.

Answers (0)