cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display analytical data saved in HANA, in a web browser?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a small XS application on HCP for collecting feedback for some training.

Now the client (SAP employee from some other team) wants a web link, etc where she can directly see the analytical charts and graphs.

I have made analytical views in HANA studio but how can I expose these charts in Web Browser where she can directly go and see the analysis?

I am thinking of using SAP Lumira for this purpose but I am unable to understand that how exactly can I enable her to view the analysis and all.

I would be grateful if anybody can help.

Thanks,

Manan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this question is more for the HANA team than Lumira(?). Lumira will connect to your HANA data and then you can create visualizations and stories based on that. Importing actual charts and viewing them in Lumira will not be possible.\

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you misunderstood the question a bit.

I have connected my HANA to Lumira and created the documents.

Now I want someone who doesn't have Lumira to access these documents to view the charts and all.

Is there any way to do that?

Emailing a document just sends the static images which do not get updated if the data is updated. i want realtime sharing.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depends on the version of Lumira, In version 1.29, you could share via BI Platform or OpenDoc, or export to PDF (then email the PDF using BI Platform, or your own email "process").

- Ludek

Answers (0)