Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filelds surpress or remove from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

if i want to make supress/remove som fields in sales order

this i can able to do in CMR but in sales order i dont know can any cody plz explain

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done with help of screen and transaction variants.Go to Tcode SHD0.

You can control the fields for sales orders eg;Mandatory,Supress,Hide.

Award points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Tcode: SHD0

enter Tcode: VA01( for eg)

enter transaction variant : ZDISP ( If you want to put some fileds in gray mode),

press create button,

u ll get the regula sales order creation screen, enter the respective details and go on, according to the system proceedings,and maitain the field properties where ever ;you required.

when u reach to the final screen,it will ask u to save the document?

click on "Yes", now sales order will generate, (here transaction variant is created vth ZDISP)

now goto VOV8, select your doc type- details

in transaction flow- variant filed, assign newly created variant name ie. ZDISP

from now, whenever you use that doc type, according to the settings stored in that variant,sales order will works.

*If not let me know,

*Reward P oints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !! Rama Krishna

You can use the t.code SHD0, choose your transaction variant here, further choose your screen variant.

Next select your screen variant and in the Menu bar select Variant> change with processing>Make repairs in foreign namespaces only if they are urgent> Continue(Enter)>again 'enter'>Object can only be created in SAP package>continue(enter)> Exit and save >This variant contains other screens, adopt these as well?>enter>enter> scroll down to the entry required by you make the necessary changes(Output only, invisible or required) and save.

The system will prompt to assign a package and request enter the necessary values.

Your issue will be sorted!! Pl provide your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK

Message was edited by:

Pathik Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please follow below to make this entry without mandatory.

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Document --> Sales Document Header --> Define Sales Document Types.

Here Select your Order type EX:- OR go to Details

Here Please Remove the Check in check Box of Propose deli.Date and Save it.

once you do this the requested delivery date in sales order will becomes Manual( Not Manditory).

Hope this clarifies your doubt.Please Reward If Really Helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You supress /remove the fields by screen transaction variant with transaction code SHD0. In this you create one variant by making which fields to be supressed,remove,required and display. and assign that variant to the transaction code and make it active.

Then those fields be behave as like you.

Reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna,

Hope you are aware of that the Incoterms and Payment terms comes from Customer Master recard that you maintain in the Sales Area Data of Billing Document Tab.the data will be pulled from there.

Some Inforamtion try with the following path.

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Master Data --> Business Partners --> Customers --> Billing Documents.

Hope this will be helpful to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell how to remove mandatory field from requested delivery date in sales order...

Thanks.. regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna,

Could you tell me at what level you want to remove/ Supress you want to make.

can you give me one example so that i can suggest you.

if it is at table control level we can do this at Configuration which comes extme right of table control.

If it is at layout level we can do this at progam level.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want control incoterms and payment terms dates

in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, using user exits u can make fields in gray mode