cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the bill to party ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

aactually my client has a requirement . Thy made a sales order and PGI now they want to change bill to party as they came to know that . Another company is going to pay for the goods . So please guide me where can I change this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

This type of business scenario can happen in an organization. You have to reverse the all documents up to Sales Order. Then you have to change partner function in Sales Order. If you make changes in customer master for multiple payers in partner function, then system will automatically proposes the payer, you have to select one from that. After doing necessary changes then follow your process.

Regards,

Rahul Hande 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

i did those steps in VF01 it's automatically determining the desired payer but in the invoice print out still showing the old company name which is sold to party . I want to show the payer details in invoice print out

ash08830
Explorer
0 Kudos

It depends how you defined the forms.  Check another example in your system and verify.

0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

For printing payers details in invoice you have to check in SmartForm with the help of ABAPer. Which partner function is considered while printing. Then you can change the smartform program as per your business requirement.

Rahul Hande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ash K and Rahul . Issue is solved I made the changes with the ABAPer in the smartform

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered-Pl compliment these members by selecting the correct answer/helpful answer..So automatically this thread will be closed..

Phanikumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another company is going to pay for the goods

This means, you need to change the Payer.  Nevertheless, you cannot make any change in the existing sale order for partner function since subsequent document exists and it would have been greyed out.  Reverse that PGI, make manual change as required and redo the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please guid me if I am right ? I reversed PGI and in sales order , partners i changed the payer and bill to party . Now in VF01 its showing new bill to party . But in invoice print out sold to party only coming .

Regarda

Raghu

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case check the logic in the smart from print out what are the partner type you had consider and in what logic.

Thanks.

SS