SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article Description in Article (WP_PLU) IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have to send 2 description in the Article IDOC (WP_PLU), one is the main description that is there in the Basic Data which is maintained in English. Second, in the POS view which is maintained in another language.

System is only sending the POS view description if maintained in ENGLISH but if I change the language it is not sent in the IDOC. I see the connection in the Site Master. The language maintained in the Site Master is considered.

What to do if I need to sent the both description maintained in different language.

Thanks in Advance.

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

To the best of my knowledge, in standard SAP WP_PLU IDoc SAP includes both the descriptions with different qualifier.

In case if you asking IDoc is not prepared when changed this description, please check the change pointer fields in BD52 for WP_PLU message type. If the field is here in BD52, it will create a change pointer when you change this.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,

Amit