cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbishment Maintenance order planned cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Experts,

I am facing a problem with the planned cost of the refurbishment maintenance order vs the actual cost.

As you know, as a planned cost, we have Labor, Spare parts cost, Service cost which depends on the data inside the maintenance order. for the actual cost, we have Labor (depend on the actual work), Spare parts (Depends on the actual goods issue) & Service (Depend on the service entry sheet), and finally we have the Goods receipt cost (The cost of the returned spare part into the warehouse with the new valuation type).

The problem is the cost of the returned spare part is calculated in the actual cost only and not in the actual cost as well which will affect the variance between planned and actual cost in MCI4 & MCI8 reports.

As per the photo below, you can see that the planned cost will be (11.5 + 1.15 + 1599.57 = 1612.22) , and the actual cost will be (11.5 + 1599.57 -1437.15 = 173.92) which shows a non actual variance.

So, is there a way to make the cost of spare parts return to appear as a planned cost.

Thanks and BR,

Mohammad Abdelrahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could any one help me with this?

All the best,

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you kindly show me the goods moments posted against this maintenance order.Use transaction MB51 and put "Maintenance order number" in "order" field in selection screen.

Reagards,

Pardhu

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is your IW39 report shows for this maintenance order cost? Pls share IW39 screen shot of this order.

and also check KOB1 report with respect to posting date of your goodsmoments.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pardu,

Here you go. You can find the planned cost as the cost of the consumed spare parts & Labor without considering the cost of the returned spare part in -ve value, but this value is considered while calculating the actual cost.

Also, KOB1 isn't suitable for me, as I need the planned & Actual cost, kob1 is showing only the actual cost.

Thanks and BR,

Mohammad