cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workmanager - extend workorder component (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I am trying to add two new field to workorder component export table ET_WORKORDER_COMPONENT

But i am getting the fallowing while getting the workorders into agentry client!

SAPWM12 Worker Thread########User::rethrowException::JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTEREXCEPTION: WHILE TRYING TO INVOKE THE METHOD COM.SYCLO..WORKORDER.PARTSEX.SETPROPERTIES(COM.SYCLO.SAP.JCO.JCO$TABLE, COM.SYCLO.SAP.COMPONENT.WORKORDER.OBJECT.WORKORDER) OF A NULL OBJECT LOADED FROM LOCAL VARIABLE 'P'

What i done is below;

1, I change the default steplet to my newly created one and do the same thing on the config panel.

2,  Extend the GetWorkOrdersStepHandler

3. Extend CSWorkOrderFetchBapi and override processResults as fallow. As you see from the below screen i thought that i need to extend the           CSWorkorder class also to call my extended Part class

4. This is my CSWorkorder Extended Class (CSWorkorderEx) I call PartsEx instead of Part here

5. This is the PartsEx Class that extended from Part class

6.This is the bapiwrapper;

I mapped my extended classes to the config panel .

Former Member

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adem,

Can you provide more details on all the changes you made in Point 1 - "I change the default steplet to my newly created one and do the same thing on the config panel."?

Did you define the SAP_OBJECT property for "Parts" to point to your extended class "com.xxx.xxx.PartsEx" on the Mobile Application - Parameters Tab?

Cheers,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Stephen,

Thank you for the anwser.

I wrote wrong i am sorry i did change the java class reference in editor as you see in 1 picture but i did nothing in the config panel about the steplet.

1.Changing the Steplet (no congif panel changes here)

2. This is the steplet and i called the extended steplethandler here ()

3. Call  the extended Bapi in the steplethandler (Map the enteded handler in config panel)

and i didnt change the part in the config panel. I am going to change it now and will try it now.

Do you think that is there any step that i missed different from the part class.

Thank you very much

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adem,

So all the custom Java classes that you've created, you need to link them up in the Agentry Config panel so the Agentry framework knows which classes to call at runtime.

Below is an example screenshot of the required configuration in the Mobile Application Definition -Parameters Tab -

You'd also need another "SAPOBJECT" entry for your custom CSWorkorderEx class.

Cheers,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Stephen,

It was because of i didnt change part sap object in the config panel. Now i get workorders and the extended fields into the screens.

Thank you!

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Great to hear Adem.

Cheers,

Stephen

Answers (0)