Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Process through Interface Tool (POP)

0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Good Eve. As I am working in an Automotive industry, my company started SAP Go live from Aug'2015.  We are using a interface tool (called as POP --> Point Of Production). All the inventory movements going through POP Scanning SYSTEM only.

All the process going in right manner except Import process, While doing the import process (MIGO through POP scanning system) BCD, BCD Ecess & BCD HScess taxes should be inventoried. Instead of this,  all other taxes CVD & ACD also including along with inventory.

Which means Inventory account includes (Inventory + BCD + CVD + BCD Ecess + BCD HScess + ACD).

And I checked with few companies regarding this issue, but all of them doing MIGO activities in manually. As I am beginner level in SAP R3,

If anyone faced this kind of issue or anyone having solution for this, kindly help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Sathiyanarayanan

4 REPLIES 4

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see 351 results when i searched for "Import with CIN".

Go through below posts

Import procedure -step by step | SCN

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hello Mr.vargis

Thanks for the links. Really it is very useful. But my question is

--> Manual Entry : While doing import process through manually especially MIGO part, all the entries (accounting impact) falling in the books correctly. (As like as the mentioned link)

1. Material Cost --> (Material Cost + BCD + BCD Ecess + BCD HScess)  --> (Correct entry)

--> POP Scanning system : While doing import process through POP scanning system, the entry falls wrongly.

2. Material Cost --> (Material Cost + BCD + CVD + BCD Ecess + BCD HScess + ACD) --> (Wrong entry)

As per my company concern the manual entry (1) should impact in the books of accounts, but the (2) type is hitting in the books of accounts.

So kindly suggest me in the above case.

Thank You

0 Kudos

Ensure the following..

1) Import Pricing Procedure is correctly triggered in Import Purchase order.

2) You have included the Import Custom duty conditions correctly in PO and reflecting properly in Customs payment at MIRO

3) You have inserted the Custom duty conditions JCV1, JECV and JADC properly in J_1IEXCDEF table.

When you use Interface kind of things, you can go for following workaround solution.

Use J1IEX with out reference to Purchase order (EWPO) and capture the Excise invoice and post it.

For Vendor Payment, use FB60.

0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Ashok

Good morning. As you mentioned above set up only we configured in our system, even though facing the same error which I already mentioned in my previous message. Kindly someone help me in this regard.

Is there any one using interface tool for import scenario ?? Kindly guide in this regard.

Thank you