cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User groups are not visible/unable to search if I dont select system in model user option

0 Kudos

In GRC 10.1 ARQ while selecting model user option for user creation we are facing the below issue

We are selecting the roles which exist for the model user for a new user and when we go for selecting user groups in User Group tab and click on add User groups are not getting populated.

I know we can get the user groups if we add system in user access tab, but for some reason we don’t want to add system.

This functionality is working fine, if I go through access request option with selecting system and I can able to see the system and user groups

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i believe since user group is a system dependent feature since different user groups can exist in different systems this behavior is an expected one...

To check the backend tables involved you can do an ST05 SQL trace to find out the exact tables from where this data is invoked.. Still this behavior is going to persist and you might have to enter system to get corresponding groups available for same

0 Kudos

Hello VJ,

Yes User group is a system dependent, but when we select a role then system assignment should come automatically, which is happening in case of access request management option, but not with Model user option

Regards

Satish