Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in creating KPI tiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing Analytical apps in our system

1.We have ECC EHP7 and Gateway NW 7.4 central hub deployment.

2.We are able to access transactional and factsheet apps.

3.We have created same user in gateway, ABAP and HANA system and following access has been given to user

in gatway system

/UI2/SAP_KPIFRW5_TCR_S

/UI2/SAP_KPIMOD_TCR_S

in hana system

sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME

sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER.

<App specific role>

we can access KPI modeler.while creating KPI tile we are getting insufficient priviledges when opening  inpect element.

Please guide us how to resolve this.

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member591184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing issue in adding more than one drill down in KPI Tile configuration. Two add more drill down i am not getting edit or add icon in "configure KPI drill down" app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

I am facing same problem.

How did you solve this problem.

Kindly help me regarding this.

Regards,

Sawayam

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to click on Manage KPI Authorizations under KPI Modeler and choose your Active evaluations. Click on the users and specify the user whom you want to have them KPI tile. You should also define the role and that role needs to be assigned in hana.

Hope this helps,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Thank You for the reply.

In Fiori App specific documentation, say of Aging Analysis, there is one role we need to apply.

We assigned it to user. Now what do you actually mean by DEFINE the role. Which role we need to define?

Regards,

Sawayam

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sawayam,

As i mentioned, when you click on any active evaluation, you will see User, Role options.

click on User and assign the enduser to whom the KPI tile needs to be assign.

Click on Role, choose roles for ex: ABAP_READ from the list and assign this role in Granted roles in HANA Studio.

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jospeh,

Thank You. I got this.

But my question is except the role given in App specific documentation. Do we need any other role?

Because that role we assigned in HANA Studio & as well in KPI Manager Authorization App.

But even then app is showing no data.

I was studying about analytical privilege.

So do we need to do something about that. How to give analytical privilege for app?

Regards,

Sawayam

0 Kudos

Hi Sawayam,

In HANA Studio check your  user assigned any analytical privileges or not(Security>User>Analytical Privileges). if not assigned Assign these privileges and try

sap.hba.r.sb.core.v/EVALUAIONS_RUNTIME_AP

_SYS_BI_CP_ALL

Also do the KPI drill down mentioned below link

(Configuration Settings: Aging Analysis - SAP Smart Business Administrator's Guide for SAP Simple Fin...

Regards

Sushi