Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Error in Channel

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am using AS2 adapter from seeburger and have loaded the certificate.  When i tried to sign it, the channel is giving the following error.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: EDI message composing failed: signature generation failed: Could not load certificate USERS\AS2\pfpip: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve certificate USERS\AS2\pfpip., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: EDI message composing failed: signature generation failed: Could not load certificate USERS\AS2\pfpip: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve certificate USERS\AS2\pfpip.

Is it something to do with the SSL certificate? I was told by someone that whenever a certificate is generated , it needs to be signed, does the error means the certificate was generated without signing.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Please refer the stephen's comment in below thread

PI7.1 Seeburger AS2 Decryption_Error after SPS1... | SCN

Did you verify with the Seeburger Workbench/System Status that the "unlimited strength" java-files are still deployed ?