Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limits for customers mass change in F.43

former_member219509
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day,

Recently we got the request to find a way how to change the credit limit values for customers in a mass way.

After examining the forum I found out that MASS transaction is not going to help, since field KNKK-KLIMK is a currency field which cannot be handled through MASS transaction even if needed field was added in MASSOBJ.

The next option is to use F.43, but in the information available in our version of SAP I can see that: "The only field which can be changed is the date of the next review (KNKK-NXTRV)."

When I go further actually I see in "new values" option only next interval review date is available to enter. Other fields seems to be unchangeable.

Please advice if I'm doing something wrong, or there is some other way how to perform mass changes for credit limit values in SAP?

Thanks

Marianna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

LSMW should work just fine for credit limit maintenence.

In case you do not have authorization for it (some companies are reluctant to allow acces to it for functional consultants in PRD environment), SHDB can also be used (there is a way to use mail merge in MS Office to prepare the files) - you can search the web for the tutorial with the exact steps. 

former_member219509
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Veselina

wish you nice holidays ahead

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member219509
Participant

Hello,

I was able to create LSMW project for credit limit updates and everything works fine!

Thanks again for your help and support.

Best wishes,

Marianna

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor

You can use program RFBIDE00 for update of credit limit see also documentation of the report. The easiest way is to create small shell around RFBIDE00. Ask an ABAPer for help. Or use of RFBIDE00 inside a LSMW-project is also possible.

former_member219509
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael,

All the best wishes for upcoming holidays