cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EM WEB UI File Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have requirement to add an additional field (WCL Parameters) for file upload (containing PIN data) in EM WebUI screen – Search section. And for all the uploaded PIN, the detail should be displayed under Search result. So the end user can send the event for multiple PIN at a time. Currently we have field ID for PIN data which can have multiple value or range only.  So we tried to find out the field ID for file upload but no luck, however we created similar entries in the table /SAPTRX/UCPD same as the field ID - ‘ATTACHMENTS’ and set the field value AV_FOR_SELECTION = X but it’s not working. Can you please let me know if there is any work around and let me know if you need more information?

Regards

Farroque

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply , Please find my requirement below  in detail along with the screen shots.

Requirements: Need to add additional field as ‘Item PIN file Upload’ under Item PIN(s) as highlighted below in ‘Search criteria’. This field should have File upload option from local PC

For all the PIN in file data, data should be displayed in ‘Search Result’ section

To achieve this requirement:  similar entry is created for the field ID- Y_ATTACHMENTS in table /SAPTRX/UCPD same as ATTACHMENT and enable it for selection

Configured this field Y_ATTACHMENTS as below

Now this field is displayed in EM WebUI but doesn’t have F4 help for file upload from local PC. If we can achieve this File upload option then we need to append all the PIN data (exists in file) to ‘Item PIN(s)’ field value so as to display the data in ‘Search result’.

Regards

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

file upload is only possible as Event Message configured field.

i.e. you can only upload a file when you send an Event Message

From the selection/display screen you cannot upload files.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

I don't think it is possible to achieve in standard SAP EM.

Functionality which you want achieve (correct me If I am wrong):

1. Instead of copy and paste PIN data in SAP WebUI.

2. Upload excel or text file from local PC and search all Item PIN in Search Result Window.

Solution:

1. Enhance Webdynpro interface component controller -> Go to SE80 -> Web Dynpro Comp. /Intf. -> /SAPTRX/EM_FPM_UI -> Views -> Implement browse button and upload through custom development Upload and Download files in Webdynpro ABAP - Web Dynpro ABAP - SCN Wiki

2. Class /SAPTRX/CL_EM_FPM_UI -> Method GET_EH_DETAIL_FROM_SEL -> Enhance /SAPTRX/BADI_WDA_UI or /SAPTRX/BADI_FPM_UI -> Interface /SAPTRX/IF_BADI_FPM_UI or /SAPTRX/IF_BADI_WDA_UI -> Implement custom binding in BEFORE_SEARCH_BAPI and AFTER_SEARCH_BAPI.

This will be fully custom option to implement.  Please check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

you have to add a configured field like this to your Event Message Profile:

Analog a configured field for the Display profile to see the attachment.

Maybe post some screenshots from your customizing. Then its easier to analyze it.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand your requirement correctly. But if you want to select all event handlers that have at least one event message to which a file has been uploaded that contains a specific value (PIN), this is something that is not possible in the standard. If you want to achieve something else, please describe this in more detail.

Best regards, Daniel