cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transferring Forecast from DP to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am trying to release forecast from DP to ECC in our Development environment.I have followed below steps while doing testing-

1] Created Transfer Profile. Gave Product Location and Requirement Type.

2] Maintained Activity and Job which contains above Transfer Profile.

3] Checked  whether Material and customer is maintained in both ECC and APO or not.

4] CIFed data from ECC to APO.

When I run background Job , I get below error message in Job Spool list-

Characteristics Combinations

XXXX XXX XxXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX

Product XXX does not exist

I have maintained master data in both APO and ECC. I dont understand why this error is coming up.

Please help.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Check below points:

• Material master with same location in ECC (MM03) as well as in APO (/SAPAPO/MAT1) exists.
  • Check in transfer profile you have PA/KF/active version plus 9AMATNR & 9ALOCNO if they are used in PA (if custom then you need to put the same). If releasing to active version in ECC put 00 and select "active"
  • Check in customizing for "Maintain Distribution Definition" that you have maintained PIR, along with right plant (location) and logical system.
  • Check in your release job the aggregation level, this should be plant & location (but not customer etc.).

I think you are mixing customer and plant. Though in APO customer is CIFed as plant but in ECC you have this as customer but not plant. So check accordingly for which plant this material has been maintained. Check entry in MARC table and compare your CVC.

I hope this should resolve your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I checked all your given settings. Those are as per requirement . When I changed aggregation level only for Product and Location , background job error log says

Characteristics Combination

Product Location

No Values Exist.

I don't understand what is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

Please use the T-code /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP - Release from InfoProvider to ERP System to release forecast from APO DP to ECC.

First you should bring the data from APO BW cubes. You can release the data from these APO cubes to ECC system.

Please find below the details information about steps.

Release from an InfoProvider to an ERP System - Release of Forecast Data - SAP Library

Thanks

Amol