SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 00010: Document category is not intended for revenue commitment item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the error as follows during my Third Party order process in the system.

Sales order and Purchase Requisition created successfully but when I tried to create PO using ME21n referring to the Purchase Requisition, it gives me the following error.

Item 00010: Document category is not intended for revenue commitment item

Message no. TRCBCUSTOM002

I tried to browse thru the threads in the SAP forum and unfortunately i do not see any suitable solution related to this exactly where to rectify.

Kindly provide a solution.

Thank you.

-Umesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the G/L account is cost center based so it is not allowing to post to revenue account.

Also have a look on the below oss note it may help you..

791792 - The customizable message FICUSTOM and TRCBCUSTOM ignores PO

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the G/L account is cost center based so it is not allowing to post to revenue account.

Also have a look on the below oss note it may help you..

791792 - The customizable message FICUSTOM and TRCBCUSTOM ignores PO

0 Kudos

Hello Mallinath,

how do I check if the G/L account is cost centre based or not?

Pls advice. thanks

0 Kudos

You can check in transaction OKB9 against your cost element nothing but g/l account against your company code.

0 Kudos

Hi Mallinath,

I checked and there is no entry in the OKB9 for that particular co.code against GL account.

so, I tried to create a new entry and tried to create PO but not success and still the same error appears