Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bucket resource

carlos_perez8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I need to define the resource capacity not in a time unit. I need for exaple 400 cases per day to check capacity in snp. we define capacity in cases per day, not hours available. So in the snp planning book i could see overload based on cases, not on hours.

When I change the snp bucket tab it does not allows to change it becaues it is used in a PDS. If I delete de PDS I can change but then i get erro when trnaferring the PDS again.

I tried to create a bucket resource in APO directly but how do generate the PDS using this bucket resource?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

As you are aware, in SCM APO all modules works works within it's planning horizon, and within a specified bucket (number of days/ seconds etc). Now Data views of Planning book is defined in terms of Number of days. So by any means capacity of a resource in the purview of SCM APO is the working time/ duration of the Resource.

What you are looking for is the production rate, which you need to define in your routing. Now, in the first step you cif your resource (check config settings for resource cif- in your scenario it can fit as type 04 for single resource). Then cif version using CURTO_CREATE--> thsi will solve your issue.

Thank You!

Regards,

Animesh Rana