cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW PAGE IN SMART FORMS........REWARD POINTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL EXPERTS,

I HAVE DOUBT IN SMART FORMS .. I WANT 2 GET RECORDS OF CUSTOMER BASED ON THEIR CITY IN EACH NEW PAGE IN SMARTFORMS...FOR EXAMPLE I WANT 2 GET RECORD OF ALL CUSTOMER RESIDING IN MUMBAI IN ONE PAGE AND THAT OF RESIDING IN OTHER BUT SAME CITY IN NEXT NEW PAGE.........BUT GETTING OF RECORDS IN NEW PAGE SHOULD B DONE DYNAMICALLY.......

WAITING FOR RESPONSE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE..............

REWARD POINTS WILL B GIVEN ON ANSWERING THE QUESTION

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiwari,

How r u trying to get this customer inf displayed in the output from smartform is it using a Table node ,

if its using Table node then try this.

you need to create another table (g_header) holding values on City .

Now in the main window open the loop - on G_header table , under this create a

table node and loop on Customer related table and in condition compare with its city field with that of G_header city field .

and after the table node put a Command - and set it as the next page .

so that for change in the city you see the corresponding entries in the new page .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

first u sort the table by CITY. then use the TABLE node to pring the KUNNR detaines.

in the TABLE >Mainarea>print the kunnr deteains then>insert a COMMAND node>call the new page by giveing the "Goto Page PAGE1".. in the conditions tab of the cOMMAND give the condiition---> wa_KANA1-city # v_city.

using the program line move the citi to v_city variable in every loop..

ihope it isclear for u

<b>both Hemant and u are workin the same organization!!... both of u have posted the sma threads</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii......Aku.......I hope u know me........

Aur yeh kaam maine kar diya tha for you people......And you people are not online.

I have sent the sf to elena's mail id..... please go thru it....

Reward me if helpful........

hehehehe

Former Member
0 Kudos

no rewards point will be given to u since u have not answered correctly..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use a COMMAND node in Main Window and tick the go to new page check box...

In the condition u can write the condition if u find the city which is not same as the current one..

but beofre doing that sort the table on City

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Utsah Garg

Message was edited by:

Utsah Garg