cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand button doesn't work after implementing SAP consulting note 1028482

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have the below issue after implementing the SAP note 1028482 on our SRM 5.0 - expand and choose items from previously ordered SCs.

If you have faced such an issue please help me - we can't debug as the control is not reaching the backend, hence it seems like a HTML issue.

Any pointer on this would be awarded - thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any pointers please - opening a OSS doesn't help as the note is a consulting one

0 Kudos

Expand and choose items from previously ordered SCs doesn't work after implementing note 1028482 - any help or pointers to correct this would be highly helpful

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

same answer as the one given for this thread:

Side Effect of Note 1028482 - Issues in SC Screen

SAP standard correction is done for include LBBP_PDH_WFLF04: just the subscreen called is changed.

I do not see how it could have any side effect on other Dynpro...

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I have asked SAP - there seems to be a bug in the note but as the note is a consulting one, they won't help

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

even if the SAP note category is consulting, correction instruction is provided by SAP, this means this note is not a consulting solution (for which one you have to pay) as for OSS note 1988435 - SRM Consulting Solution: Guided Product Category Selection (UI5GPS)

So, SAP is considered to supply operational OSS correction instructions. If this is not the case, either SAP provides correction for the side effect (this is the aim of your maintenance contract), either the OSS note does not have to be released for customer (as the note has side effet).

So, i advise you to follow escalation procedure 90835 - SAP Message Escalation Procedure in order to reach SAP people other than the first SAP support level.

Answer given by SAP cannot be concidered as acceptable.

83020 - What is consulting - What is support?

Inside this note, point 3 "problems exist when implementing corrections (by implementing the SAP correction instructions)" is relevant for you.

See also with your customer to speed up the SAP solution on his own side by contacting directly his SAP contact person.

Regards.

Laurent.