cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model activation error - Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We copied SAP2 Planning Area and while activating the copied Planning Area, we are experiencing following error;

SQL Message: column store error: fail to create scenario: [34011] Inconsistent calculation model;CalculationNode (F_1_68_188):Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_67,Details (Errors):- CalculationNode (F_1_68_188): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_67.- CalculationNode (F_1_68_187): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_67.- CalculationNode (1_68): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_67.- CalculationNode (1_65): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_64.- CalculationNode (F_2_57_189): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_58.- CalculationNode (F_2_57_188): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_58.- CalculationNode (2_57): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_58.- CalculationNode (1_71): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_70.- CalculationNode (2_53): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_54.- CalculationNode (1_117): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_116.- CalculationNode (1_79): Attribute PERIODID3 is missing in node 0_78.- CalculationNode

Would appreciate, if you can let us know what are we missing.

Thanks,

Mangesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

And did you activate the time profile before you activate the planning anrea in case of advanced copy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the time profile was activated before assigning it to Planning Area.

Am I missing something?

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Potentially...

SAP2 as template has not maintained the Planning Horizon (right side between "Current Period Offset" and "Plannig Operator"

So if you simply copy without maintainîng that horizon in your target planning area, you will fail

Does that help?

Irmi

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mangesh,

As Irmi mentioned check the Planning Horizons setting button and confirm there are only Month, Quarter and Year entries and their status shows active. It may have another line without any values which is technically PERIODID3 causing the issue.

The sequence of Planning Model activation (refer Model Reference Guide) is

1.       Time Profile

2.       Master Data Types associated with the Planning Area

3.       Planning Area

Hope you have anyway resolved the issue by now.

Regards,

Somnath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the quick response.

I was able to resolve the issue with updating the correct time profile with only 3 time buckets.

PERIODID0 - Monthly

PERIODID1 - Quarterly

PERIODID2 - Yearly.

Got rid of PERIODID3.

Thanks again for all your responses.

Regards,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you do Basic copy or Advanced Copy. If advanced copy then did you provide time profile with Week , Monthly , Quarterly and Yearly buckets in time profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did Advanced Copy and then changed the time profile to a new one 301 with Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly bucket.

Is it ok to change the time profile ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe since you have set period id Month, Quarterly and Year only in time profile so only following period id has been created

Periodid0 Month

Periodid1 Yearly

Periodid2 Quarterly

Therefore Periodid3 does not exist in the database which program is looking for.

I suggest create Time profile with Weekly , Monthly , Quaterly and Yearly Buckets then following period id's will be created in the database which means Periodidid3 will exits in the database hence it should not give error "Attribute PERIODID3 is missing"

Periodid0 - Weekly

Periodid1 - Yearly

Periodid2 - Quarterly

Periodid3 - Monthly

It is ok to change the time profile.